Saturday 8 November 2014

194 Faraday St Carlton, Melbourne 3053
03 9347 7130

Craving for something sweet, but don't wait to break your healthy eating schedule? Well Yo-Chi might just be the best solution!

Yo-Chi Frozen Yogurt
When, mention frozen yogurt the idea of it may not be everybody cup of tea. Because the flavors of it is too tang for a lot of people, and there may not be as many variety as the main stream ice-crea. You might re-think about such concept when we give Yo-Chi a visit. 

Varieties of flavors
When I was there in mid year of 2014, I was shock by the amount of frozen yogurt flavorers available. If my math was correct, there were approximately 9 flavors to choose from. The flavors available, were similar to main stream ice cream flavors. These include coconut, hazelnut, butterscotch, vanilla, dark chocolate, green tea and so on. What I love about Yo-Chi is the fact that you can taste each of the flavor before you choose. And the amount of tasting cup is very generous as well!

Tasting cup
As a foodie, I taste every single flavor and you allow to do so at Yo-Chi. Then once I choose which flavor I like, it's basically self serve from there.

Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
I guess, the hardest part about Yo-Chi is that you don't know when to stop, because the frozen yogurt is just so damn tasty! Then from frozen yogurt it's topping time. Yo-Chi has very large range of topping option. From healthier option such as almond and fresh fruit to not so healthy options such as lollie, but hey it's self serve.

My tailor made frozen yogurt
As for me, I am more toward healthy topping. Therefore I added a lot of fresh fruits and nuts. As for the frozen yogurt flavors, I went with strawberry, green tea, butterscotch and original tant. Original tant was my flavorist flavor.

Have Yo-Chi to cool off  

The payment is simple. Simply based on the weight. I can't exactly remember how many dollars per gram, but I remember I had 300gram and it was like $3, which is really reasonable. But surely, having something cool, tasty, tailor made, reasonable price and not make you feel guilty is a rare treat. And Yo-Chi might just be the place to give that gracious need!


Yo-Chi Frozen Yogurt on Urbanspoon

Yo-Chi Frozen Yogurt on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment